Vision, Values, Purpose
Driving association growth through core pillars of technology, programs, and consulting.
What We Do
Empowering Associations for 25 Years
Core Affinity is a unique association advisory firm that works with trade and professional associations to increase member engagement and overall organizational growth.
For over 25 years, we have empowered associations to reach their goals and advance their missions. Our approach begins with listening, encouraging innovation, and embracing challenges to yield stronger value propositions, more engaged members, strong data stories, and new partnerships to fuel growth.
We empower our client organizations to reach their goals through trust, innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
- Gracious Candor is Important
- We Do What We Say
- Trust is Everything
- We Attract Leaders
- We Grow Leaders
- Leaders Have Lasting Impact
- Authentic Care
- Strong Internal Relationships
- Strong External Relationships
Key Account Manager
Core Affinity is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager with Association experience and a desire to collaborate, problem-solve and win.
In this position you will provide business development and program management support for association clients who are looking to increase engagement specifically around their member benefit programs. The opportunity includes managing multiple association accounts in a variety of industries. The Core Affinity client list includes some of the most well-known national trade and professional organizations in the country.
You will participate in launch meetings with clients, engage senior-level executives, proactively schedule and conduct sales meetings, and participate in outbound call awareness campaigns. You will also oversee sales lead generation email campaigns and other marketing efforts that increase program participation. The ideal Account Manager is an attentive and detail-oriented team-player who enjoys collaborating with Association executives and their members to provide top-tier value and experience.
- Design effective sales and marketing plans for Association clients
- Execute plans to generate qualified leads and identify sales opportunities
- Prospect and make outbound calls to members and member leads
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from members
- Ensure Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information
- Provide weekly & monthly pipeline reports to clients about the direction of revenue generation activities
Education or Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with trade/professional Associations
- Minimum of 2 years of account management and sales experience
- Trained basic knowledge of Salesforce database & Google Workspace
Communication & Management Skills:
- Demonstrated aptitude to manage and lead multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under goal-oriented environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Display our company values of integrity, collaboration, ownership and dedication to clients and each other
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
What can Core Affinity offer you?
- Competitive compensation based on experience. Compensation is a competitive salary plus commission.
- Performance driven bonuses
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program
- Flexible work environment
- Full medical, dental insurance plans tailored to the needs of you and your family
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
***All applicants must complete Survey before being considered***
Steps to Apply
To apply for a position, click the button below to take our Culture Index Applicant Survey. It takes about five minutes to complete.